Want to become a surrogate in Los Angeles? You’re in luck – it’s one of the best states in the country for the process. That’s because while it’s not legal everywhere in the country, Los Angeles law allows both gestational and traditional surrogacy. And the state has a very wide array of fertility clinics from which to choose.
That means that no matter what your preference is, you can probably find it in Los Angeles. Do you want the intended parents to be Catholic? Jewish? Heterosexual? Gay? Perhaps you want them to be well-off, or professionals.
The number of clinics, spread across the state, also makes it very easy to find one that’s convenient to your location and your schedule. In Los Angeles, your preferences as a surrogate can almost certainly be met.
Becoming a Surrogate in Los Angeles
Interested in becoming a surrogate in Los Angeles? You may qualify if you:
– are between the ages of 21 and 39.
– have had at least one (or more) easy pregnancies and deliveries
– have at least one healthy child with no genetic illnesses or other hereditary concerns
– are physically healthy and height/weight appropriate per FDA guidelines (30 BMI or less)
– are a non-smoker, and do not abuse drugs or alcohol
– are a U.S. citizen or have a green card
– have access to reliable transportation and live in Los Angeles
– have not been convicted of a felony
If you meet all of the qualifications listed above, then we’d love to hear from you! The next step on your journey to become a surrogate mother is to fill out our easy online application. Once you’ve submitted your application, one of our friendly, knowledgeable caseworkers will be in touch (usually within 24 hours on business days) to discuss it with you and answer any questions you may have, as well as tell you what the next steps in the journey will be.
Click here to be taken to the gestational carrier application page. To get more answers right away, please see our Surrogate Mothers FAQ. Thank you for your interest in becoming a surrogate mother with Los Angeles Surrogate Agency!